Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register for the EBCC-12 Virtual Conference?
You can register here.
I have already registered for the conference, can I automatically join EBCC-12 Virtual Conference?
If you have already paid for EBCC-12, you will not be required to register again for the virtual conference. Participants will be sent an email to confirm if they would like to transfer their registration to the EBCC-12 Virtual Conference.
Do I get a refund of the fee differences, since EBCC-12 isn’t a face to face meeting anymore?
If you have already registered and paid to attend the event in Barcelona, you will be eligible for a refund of the difference between what you have paid and the new fee. Details of the new fees can be found here.
I do not want to attend the virtual meeting. Can I cancel my registration?
Should you decide to cancel your registration completely, we will refund your registration costs. If you register and cancel for the virtual conference, a cancellation fee of 50EUR will be administered. Deadline for for cancellation will be 15 September. No refund will be available after this date.
Can I register for only one of the Conference days or for a specific session?
No, only full registrations are possible.
If I am unable to attend, can someone take over my online registration?
It is not possible to transfer registrations as fees are linked to the given person. Participants who are unable to attend the Virtual Conference should cancel their registration by e-mail. In the event of cancellation the cancellation policy applies.
Will EBCC-12 refund flight and hotel reservations made for the cancelled event?
Participants are responsible for cancelling their own tickets and contact your carrier directly. If you booked your accommodation through EORTC’s official housing agency Barcello, please contact them directly at email@example.com. As stated in the EBCC-12 Registration Terms and Conditions cannot be held liable by Participants for any damages, costs, or losses incurred, such as transportation and accommodation costs. To view the full term and conditions visit here.
What can I expect at a virtual EBCC-12?
- Join us for live broadcasts for the famous oxford style debates, best practice sessions, multidisciplinary teams in the real world sessions, best and late breaking abstracts and much more.
- No time to view all sessions? Then select the “on demand” sessions at your leisure.
- View interviews with key experts, ask questions to speakers in all sessions.
- Access to over 600 presentations, including e-posters and the Abstract Book.
- A new Virtual Exhibition and networking platform allowing delegates to interact with exhibitors, colleagues, presenters and with oncology professionals from around the world.
- Gain CME credits for the virtual event and collect your Certificate of Attendance.
- Exclusive access to the webcasts for 3 months.
Will I be able to get Continuing Medical Education (CME) points?
Application for accreditation has been submitted to the Accreditation Council of Oncology in Europe (ACOE).
Who should I contact if I have any questions?
Registration and General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speakers and Programme: email@example.com