ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Applications are now closed.
Successful applicants will be contacted by the end of March.
COURSE COST: 2 800 EUR (incl 21% VAT)
Applications to participate in the Workshop can only be submitted electronically
Applicants must meet the minimum selection criteria outlined below
MINIMUM SELECTION CRITERIA
Candidates must have completed one year of clinical training at the time of application and be within five years of completion of Residency/Fellowship training in one of the following disciplines:
- Junior clinician specialising in oncology;
- Junior health care professional managing cancer patients
(i.e. dermatologist, gynaecologist, haematologist, neurooncologist, urologist);
- Junior radiologist or pathologist with a strong involvement in cancer care.
Have a major interest in clinical research and intend to develop a career in that field. Aim to write and conduct a clinical protocol for a study not previously performed, nor written, which is also considered feasible within the institutional setting and the time of completion of the candidate’s clinical training. Have support of the Direct Supervisor/Mentor and sustained commitment in the years following the Workshop. Be fluent in written and spoken English and have good computer skills.
Have support of the Direct Supervisor/Mentor and sustained commitment in the years following the Workshop.
Be fluent in written and spoken English and have good computer skills.
- Applications received after the aforementioned deadline will not be accepted
- The application form provided must be completed in full.
- Applicants must ensure the application form is correctly completed prior to submission.
- A confirmation of receipt of application will be sent within 48 hours.
- Applicants will be notified of the status of their application after mid-March 2020
Applications will not be accepted if the above criteria are not fulfilled. The selection of applications is at the sole discretion of the Workshop Review Committee. Feedback on the application process and selection is welcome but the Workshop Review Committee will not enter into any discussions regarding the final decision. The organisers of this Workshop, the annual Vail Workshop (USA) and the biannual ACORD Workshop (Australia) would like to stress that applications should only be submitted for attendance to one of these Workshops. Submission of this application implies that you have not applied and/or been selected to the other workshops.Please contact the Workshop Secretariat for queries.