MINIMUM SELECTION CRITERIA
Candidates must have completed one year of clinical training at the time of application and be within five years of completion of Residency/Fellowship training in one of the following disciplines:
- Junior clinician specialising in oncology;
- Junior health care professional managing cancer patients
(i.e. dermatologist, gynaecologist, haematologist, neurooncologist, urologist);
- Junior radiologist or pathologist with a strong involvement in cancer care.
- Have a major interest in clinical research and intend to develop a career in that field.
- Aim to write and conduct a clinical protocol for a study not previously performed, nor written, which is also considered feasible within the institutional setting and the time of completion of the candidate’s clinical training.
- Have support of the Direct Supervisor/Mentor and sustained commitment in the years following the Workshop.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have good computer skills.