GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
SELECTION OF PARTICIPANTS
Participation to the MCCR Workshop is limited to 60 participants.
The Workshop Review Committee will evaluate the applications and base its decision on a number of factors including:
- Quality and feasibility of the proposed protocol concept and the letters of commitment submitted;
- Individual career path in medical training and competence in clinical cancer research;
- Support of relevant departments and/or institutions to help conduct the clinical trial.
The selection of applications is at the sole discretion of the Workshop Review Committee. Whilst feedback on the application process and selection is welcome, the Workshop Review Committee will not enter into any discussions regarding the final decision.
As of Mid-May 2022, selected participants will have access to the MCCR Workshop portal, an online resource platform for all educational Workshop material. The portal will also be used as a message centre and as a platform for all organisational aspects of the Workshop.
In order to attend the MCCR Workshop, all selected participants will be required to pay the Workshop Participation Fee of 2.800 EUR (including local VAT).
The Workshop Participation Fee includes:
- Exclusive access to and mentoring by highly experienced clinical experts in oncology;
- Access to Workshop portal, the online resource platform for all Workshop material;
- Accommodation at the Workshop venue from 18-24 June 2022;
- Food and beverages throughout the duration of the Workshop;
- Round-trip travel arrangements from closest home airport to Amsterdam or travel reimbursement as specified in the Workshop Reimbursement Policy for trips arranged by the participant;
- Shuttle bus service from Amsterdam airport to the Workshop venue on Saturday 18 June 2022 and from the Workshop venue to Amsterdam airport on Friday 24 June 2022.
Please note: Applications from Eastern Europe and low and lower-middle-income economies according to the World Bank listing are encouraged. Successful applicants from these categories may be eligible for a fee waiver.
This Workshop is supported by generous grants from national, European and international cancer organisations and educational grants from corporate sponsors.
5271 AG Sint-Michielsgestel,
For further information visit here.