Since September 2012, Milan City Council has introduced a city tax for tourists staying overnight in Milan. Tourists will have to pay the levy in addition to the hotel bill as follows:
- Euro 5,00 per person per night for guests staying at 4 and 5-star hotels
- Euro 4,00 per person per night for guests staying at 3-star hotel
Group reservations for 6 rooms or more will be handled by separate contracts and regulations.
In order to submit an enquiry for a group booking, please contact MiCo dmc by e-mail at email@example.com providing the number of rooms needed, hotel category and preferred location if possible.
Please note that telephone reservations will not be accepted.
MiCodmc has been appointed as the Official Agency of EBCC-14 for DMC services in Milan.
You can rely to MiCodmc for the following requests:
– Meeting room bookings in Milan
– Private transfer any point in the city
– Events organisation in Milan locations with related services such as catering, entertainment, A/V equipment and much more.
Thanks to its rooted knowledge of the city, the best locations, the most trustworthy suppliers and its network of institutional contacts MiCodmc team will be glad to support you locally.
For more information please write to:
Ms Erica Milani Email: firstname.lastname@example.org